Celebrating One Year of Impactful Missions at Mission Ukraine
Charity Foundation Mission Ukraine is delighted to mark its one-year anniversary, and what an incredible mission-driven journey it has been! Over the past year, our foundation has dedicated itself to fulfilling tangible missions that make a real difference in the lives of those in need. As we celebrate this milestone, we want to share some of the remarkable achievements and mission-driven projects that we’ve been fortunate to be a part of:
- – Reconstruction of the rehabilitation aqua zone of the Ohmatdyt hospital in partnership with the incredible people from RTQ (Refuse to Quit);
- – Supplying medical equipment and tactical medicine to the Okhmatdyt clinic and the Pirogov First Volunteer Mobile Hospital, thereby increasing their effectiveness in saving lives.
- – Help for IDPs including medicines, baby strollers as well as equipment for a boy with special needs from Kherson.
- – Holiday mood with Christmas gifts for IDP children.
- – Support people in war zone: self-heating beverages to keep them warm and provide them with a quick meal, a Starlink device for communication in remote areas, and a night vision device to ensure their safety.
- – Psychological support for the widows of those who died in action, in cooperation with the NGO Lagertha. We are committed to providing them with the help they deserve.
As we reflect on our first year, we are immensely grateful for the unwavering support of our donors, volunteers, partners, and the entire Mission Ukraine team. It is through your dedication and generosity that we have been able to achieve these meaningful milestones.
With your continued support, we look ahead to a future filled with impactful projects and initiatives that will benefit those in need. Thank you for being a part of our mission-driven journey, and here’s to many more years of making a positive difference together!
Read our yearly report here – LINK